Monday, October 10, 2011

Road to Recovery

Staring modified CF schedule this week. Luckily today was a scheduled rest day!
Rode for about 36 minutes inside, then ran until I got to 1 hour. HR averaged 142. No left knee pain today. Kept it right around 6.0 mph and 5.0 incline. Would do that for five minutes then walk for 2.5. Left knee still feeling stronger.

Still REALLY sore from Saturday morning.

Menu for tonight:
Large salad, salmon/barley stew, had the remainder of my carob cubes from yesterday and some dry oatmeal before bed

Options for snacks as I try to lose the few pounds I gained while not working out:
cooked veggies (tomatoes and onions)
celery/almond butter

Cutting out the following (Mon-Saturday) until I get back on my weight loss track:
  • anything out of a bag (chips, food bars, Nana's cookies, etc...)
  • dried fruit
  • wheat

No comments:

Post a Comment