Friday, February 3, 2012

Week 1, Day 5 - 16 week full IM training

Woke at 4:45 AM. I've missed the going to bed/waking up slightly hungry feeling of juicing.

CF WOD
pictured below
44:06, one of the longest I've done.
L-sit holds turned into "h" holds pretty quickly. Everything else was prescribed. I did the 1-legged squats while standing on a 45# and two 25# bumpers up against my 20" box. So I was forced to go down to nearly parallel. Sub I learned in Long Island, NY in December.
Muscle ups were easy this morning. One set I did 5 then 2.
Pretty exhausted especially since I haven't eaten solid food since the protein bar debacle. Just the one juice yesterday. Energy kicked in as soon as I started.

Long swim:
3,200
WU: 300
MS: 12x25 on 10" rest
400
4x100 on 10" rest
4x 100 on 20" rest
2x200 on 30" rest
8x50 on 20" rest
400
CD: 200
Took me 1:07:40
Good swim. May have gone faster but I'm running on limited calories over the last 36 hours.

Menu:
breakfast juice: beet, carrots, apples, ginger, sweet potato, zucchini, red chard, cucumber, chlorella, cinnamon
lunch juice: beet, carrots, apples, ginger, sweet potato, cucumber, cinnamon, chlorella
Dinner: Large salad, Creamy Tomato Soup (out of Disease Proof your Child) consisting of carrots, onion, garlic, cashews, almonds, zucchini, onion, potatoes...it was the greatest thing ever, going to have it tomorrow too. Mung beans with salsa
Snack:  bean burrito (no cheese), frozen fruit (bananas, blueberries, blackberries, cherries, strawberries), dates, 2 squares of almond/vanilla fudge, blue corn chips, few remaining sweet potato chips in bag (no salt, just sweet potato and oil). Also had the end piece of the Ezekial bread with tahini on it.
Only thing with added salt in all of the above was the blue corn chips.

Really stuffed at bed time...

No comments:

Post a Comment