Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Week 3, Day 2 - 16 week full IM training

Woke at 7 AM. Feeling closer to normal than I have since Sunday after my ride.

CFE
short run
10x 100m with 2' rest
wearing a 20# weight vest
Did all these on Bunker Hill...first two were 17 seconds. Last 8 were all 16.
Feeling much better but my stomach is totally jacked for some reason. Went off of VFBNS a little bit over the weekend...had a few protein bars over the course of three days. And I had a stretch of 6 straight days of "bulk food snacks" of dried mangos, coconut dates, cashews, dried cherries, but I don't think that would have messed with my stomach. My guess is those stupid protein bars that I would never normally think about eating...they were just there so I ate them. Sick...

Menu:
Had three little pieces of Valentine's dark chocolate that the girls received in the mail.
Juiced some carrots, apple, cinnamon around lunchtime
Dinner - large salad, cooked lentils, cooked veggies, carob cubes, cashews, blue corn chips and salsa, English muffin with Tahini

No comments:

Post a Comment