Monday, March 26, 2012

Week 9, Day 1 - 16 week full IM training

Woke at 7 AM.

Good news is that I should have my new wheels and power meter on my Tarmac by my next long ride this weekend.

Bad news is that I still don't have my Shiv. If I don't have some news in the positive direction by this time next week...I'm going to order a Trek triathlon bike and say to heck with Specialized. Sad because everything I own is Specialized, but this is getting ridiculous.

Recovery/aerobic Swim:
WU - 10x100 on 10" rest
         6x 75 kick on 10"
MS - 2x
        6x 50 on 10"
        3x 100 on 20"
        300 on 1' rest
CD - 250
Total of 3,500
took me 1:15
Feeling really smooth and solid in the water. Feel great...


Menu:
salad and pinto beans, cooked veggies
leftover dried bananas and mt. evans trail mix from yesterday
blue corn chips, popped amaranth, brown rice crackers

No comments:

Post a Comment