Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Week 13, Day 1 - 16 week full IM training

Bed at 10:30 PM. Woke at 4:30 AM.
Planned on doing a 2 hour bike/run inside this morning but when I stood up out of bed I quickly realized that I would not be training today.

Week 12 (especially the end of week 12) really did a number on me. In quite a bit of pain. Only thing other than extreme muscle soreness is that sharp pain on the top/inside of my left foot...

So that's why you see the picture below of the whirlpool. Went over there to soak...need to do it a few times this week.

First complete rest day since Easter Sunday. But I'm not going to miss any workouts...got to get them all in somehow. I'll find a way.

Menu:
juice at lunchtime - carrots, apples, celery, lemon, cinnamon
Dinner - salad from Whole Foods, cashews, spirulina carob cubes, 2 LARA bars
Snack - cashews, spirulina carob cubes, carob almonds, 2 LARA bars

No comments:

Post a Comment