Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Today...

Woke at 6 AM.

CF WOD pictured above.
squat clean was prescribed. I did the first rep as kind of a half squat clean...put the bar down...did another one OK...the 3rd one crushed me under the bar and I fell back onto the grass. So I did power cleans the rest of the way. Strength needs some work before it's fully back I guess. Ha.

CFE short interval bike
10' WU
6x 90:90 (90 seconds on, 90 off)
Got my HR up into the 160s on all sets
Did on the trainer in the driveway to get some Vitamin D.

Menu:
post-workout: strawberries, blueberries, hemp protein, flax seed, lemon water, walnuts (in food processor)
lunch: small bowl of spinach topped with shredded carrots, tomatoes, bell pepper
Dinner: large salad and cooked veggies (pictured above)
Snack: broccoli and cauliflower and homemade hummus, frozen bananas, almonds, cashews, walnuts, raisins, celery/almond butter

No comments:

Post a Comment