Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Today...

CF long interval run
10' WU
5:2.5
6:3
7...done
I made the first interval go a little long, ran a mile in 5:56 (I have a deal where I'm going to see how many years I can run a sub 6minute mile...this counts as my yearly birthday mile test).
Next interval I ran a mile in 6:13.
Next interval I ran a mile in 6:47 then ran out the remaining 13 seconds.
Feel good. Ran on track at Lubbock High.

CF
"Nasty Girls"
same WOD I did on Friday in SF
3x
50 squat jump
7 Muscle up
10 135# power clean
9:22
about a minute faster than a few weeks ago

Menu:
2 lbs of strawberries throughout morning and before WOD
Dinner - 2 trips through JD salad bar, cashews, carob cubes, handful of dried mangos
Snack - hummus (with white kidney beans) and raw veggies, strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment