Thursday, June 2, 2011

Eva (Homestyle Edition) - June 1, 2011

"Slept in" until 6:30 AM yesterday morning. Oatmeal and a veggie protein shake for breakfast. Had beans and a cabbage salad for lunch. The rest of the veggie drink before dinner and we went to Sharky's/United. I took a serving of beans and got a small salad from United salad bar.
 
Put girls to bed then started slowly warming up for "Eva":
5 rounds for time:
800m run
30 KBS 1.5 pood
30 pullups
 
I call it "homestyle" edition because I don't have a 2 pood KB at the house (which is what is rx'd), so I used my 1.5 pood. It was still awful. Finished in 34:55. My goal was 35 and I was right up against it from the third round on. Didn't let myself take it easy.
 
HR averaged 154 for the time. It wouldn't have been that high if I had run five miles in that span.
Had some celery, almond butter, pumpkin seeds and about a fourth of Jenn's Sharkys wrap for a snack. Total calories right around 2,000, which is where I want it.

--
Mark Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment