Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tough Met-Con and bike intervals

Came home at lunch and did a WOD I've never done before:
Row 1,000m
50 alternating 40# DB power snatch
Row 750
35 alternating power snatch
Row 500
20 alternating snatch.

Goal was 18 minutes, did it in 16:46. I was able to handle the power snatch better than I thought.
I was going to get up and do this in the morning but I overslept and woke at around 6:45 AM. Body needed the sleep. I conked out on the couch at around 10 PM.

Mowed the back tonight then brought indoor trainer into the living room so I could ride and watch the beginning of the Mavs game (Game 5 NBA Finals).
Intervals - 1 minute on, 30 seconds rest, 12 times.

HR got up above 150 for each interval.
Had a huge salad and pinto beans for dinner.

Currently sitting on the couch drinking a veggie smoothie. I've been experimenting with different mixtures and have made some pretty awful drinks. This one isn't too bad but I probably won't make it again.
100g carrots, 100g romaine lettuce, ice, water, 2 tbsp hemp protein powder, 1 tbsp roasted carob powder, 18g sesame seeds.

--
Mark Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment