Friday, December 16, 2011

Today

Set alarm for 5:30 AM

CFE
short interval bike
10' warm up
10x 30:90
kept RPM at 90
HR averaged 129
resistance:
1 - Mb
2 - Bb-3
3 - Bb-2
4-10 - Bb-1
Good WOD.

CF
15-12-9-6-3
135# power clean
bar-facing burpees
10:08
tough...did in garage since I don't have room in my box and the ground is still kind of wet (normally do bar-facing burpees in backyard).

Played hoops at lunch.
So I did bike WOD, played hoops, did CF WOD and all on about 2 cups of frozen raspberries and I feel fine. Starting to get my groove back on the court a little bit. Making some shots, more confident handling the ball. Taken a while to come back...guess cuz I only play once a week.

80 pages into Eat to Live I'm cutting out Ezekial burritos, cutting back on salmon (have been eating about 5 times a month), and eggs. Bought a ton of kale, spinach and broccoli today...even more than usual.

Menu:
frozen raspberries
dinner - large salad, cooked veggies, lentils
snack - frozen fruit, raw veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment