Saturday, February 11, 2012

Week 2, Day 6 - 16 week full IM training

Woke with girls at 7:30 AM.

CFE bike
short interval
29 degrees with strong north wind this morning.
Was going to ride 40 but there is no way. I didn't have the warm weather gear (aka ski jacket) for that long of a ride in this kind of cold.
12x 1:1. Rode laps around a big church parking lot.
Was so cold after ride that I could not see straight or walk in a straight line. Got in a hot shower...was laying in the tub with hot water running down on me and someone flushed the toilet. I was half asleep when burning hot scolding water started scolding me...I was snapped to attention and halfway up I slipped down and fell which continued the deluge of steaming, life-taking water. I must have been screaming obscenities because Jenn came back there and told me to shut up. That was terrible.

Menu:
trail mix and blue corn chips and salsa around lunch time
Carrots and red pepper hummus before dinner.
Dinner - large salad, cooked veggies, red lentils
Snack - dried mangos, 3 coconut dates, cashews, frozen banana

No comments:

Post a Comment