Friday, February 10, 2012

Week 2, Day 5 - 16 week IM training

Alarm set for 5:20 AM. It was raining when I got up and I'm going to need to do my WOD outside so I decided to sleep and workout at lunch.

My legs are still pretty sore but not quite as bad. I wore my new Zoot compression recovery tights to sleep in but took them off in the middle of the night...they were a little tight around my feet. I had been wearing them since about 3:30 PM though. Planning on wearing those in the evenings after long rides/runs.

CF WOD
Tabata Fight Gone Bad
Score: 45
Wall Ball shot - 9
SDHP (75#) - 10
Box jump 20" - 10
Push press (75#) - 12
Row - 5 calories
So the tabata interval is 8 rounds of 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of rest. Total of 40 intervals never rested more than 10 seconds.

Played hoops immediately afterward...did not play well. I was absolutely toasted after that WOD.


CFE short run
12x 1:1
Ran up to Wilson MS track and did the intervals around the track. Pretty cold tonight.


Menu:
Blended salad after basketball.
Dinner - large salad with homemade dressing, 2 pounds cooked veggies (broccoli, squash, mushroom), red lentils with salsa
Frozen cherries, dried mangos, 4 coconut dates, 2 carob energy cubes, cashews
Good day...

No comments:

Post a Comment