Friday, March 30, 2012

Bike News...oh my heavens

Got word today that my bike should be in California next week, which means it should be in Abilene in two weeks. That means I would have the bike for the last five weeks of training...more than enough time to get it dialed in. O please, O please be accurate...

Got my new wheel set and power meter on the bike today. Going out on them for first long ride tomorrow. HED 9 in back, with power meter...HED 5 in front

Power meter throws out more data than I'll ever know what to do with. Three different HR, three different speed, watts, time, KJ, altitude...etc...

It's important to know how much wattage you're spitting out so you don't overdo it or go to slow on race day. It's a lot like what HR monitoring will do except it's way more accurate. I'm excited to get on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment