Monday, May 7, 2012

13 DAYS OUT - PROGRESS REPORT

Crazy to think I can start checking the 10 day forecast in three days. Exciting.
Body feels great.
The only thing to mention is that tendon on top of my left foot (the one that started bothering me after the 120 mile ride - think my bike shoes were strapped too tight that day), and a tendon on the inside of my right ankle. The same one that was bothering me on the left ankle towards the beginning of the training. But it's nothing major.

Volume is going to drastically reduce the next two weeks. It's going to feel like I'm losing everything I've gained to this point. I've read that's normal and to not freak out about the volume reduction and to trust the training.

Only thing I can do now is pray for mild wind, mild temperatures and mild humidity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment