Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Week 14, Day 2 - 16 week full IM training

Bed at 10:30 PM. Woke at 4:30 AM.

Key bike//run
Did inside on trainer and treadmill
WU - 15' (including 10' of 90 RPM)
MS - 5 x 5' hard effort
              2' 90 RPM
              2' big gear climb out of saddle
              1' fast spin
CD - 15'
off bike at 1:32

- 3' transition -

ran just under 3 miles on treadmill
2:00 total work out.
HR averaged 116.

Based on my perceived exertion and sweat volume, I'm not working any less hard than I have been...but that HR average is really low. I hope it's a sign that I'm becoming more efficient and not a sign that I'm not putting forth enough effort.

Menu:
juice around lunchtime
salad, veggie//bean soup, cashews, 3 dates
snack - popped amaranth, cashews, frozen fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment