Sunday, February 19, 2012

Week 3, Day 7 - 16 week full IM training

Woke at 7:30 AM

Long bike


 58.5 miles. Averaged 18.6 mph.

Really sluggish from the last few days of intense training. Felt like I was riding on two flat tires with a parachute on my back. Took just under 3 hours 10 minutes.

Menu:
pre-ride - few spoonfuls of beans from Sharon's BBQ, blended salad
post-ride - banana
Dinner - large veggie supreme cheese-less pizza from Domino's. It's actually really good without the cheese and I don't feel so dern bloated afterwards...still a lot of food though.
Mt. Evans trail mix from Natural Grocers
Carob almonds
Carob cubes (raw, vegan)
Dried mangos
Dried bananas

Lot of food today, but I didn't feel totally full when I went to bed.
For such a crummy start to the week, it ended up being a good 7 days. Got all 10 workouts in and played hoops. Have only gotten 9 workouts in the first two weeks.


TOTAL VOLUME FOR WEEK 3: 9 HOURS 2 MINUTES

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment