Saturday, April 14, 2012

Week 11, Day 5 - 16 week full IM training

8 hours sleep.

FIRST RIDE OUTSIDE ON THE SHIV
Very windy. Rode up and around lake. Hit 40 mph with tail wind in a place I've never hit 40mph before (even with strong tailwind).
Not my fastest lake ride (25 miles) but it was very windy. Averaged 19.9 and wasn't trying to push it. Bike feels great but until I have something to compare it with, I won't know how great or un-great it really is.
Took me 1:15

Menu:
handful of cashews in the morning
celery/cashew butter pre-ride
Dinner - salad, pinto beans, cashews
snack - corn tortillas, brown rice, 2 cookies leftover from wedding shower we hosted, dates

Been a great eating week except for the 2 cookies I had tonight. Long ride in the morning. Supposed to be windy.

No comments:

Post a Comment